From Customer Service Representatives to Web Developers, our team consists of a diverse range of people. We are always on the look out for energetic and innovative people to join our highly experience and talented team. So if you love live music and events or seek a new challenge in the ticketing industry, drop us a line!
FRONT END DEVELOPER
Want to wear thongs to work in summer?
Want to have your work seen by millions?
Got the front-end dev skills to back up your ambition?
Apply now to become part of our tight-knit crew.
We’re looking for a talented Front End Developer to join our team as we are getting stuck into a series of epic projects.
What’s most important to us is that you’re a personable, hardworking team player and that you’re passionate about developing software and keeping up with current trends/technologies.
Experience with the following technologies will be highly regarded, though not entirely essential. We’re interested in people who can pick up the relevant technologies as needed.
- AWS Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, S3, Cloud front, Route53, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, ElastiSearch, Redshift, S3, CloudFormation
- Serverless Framework
- Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- CSS, LESS, SASS, Radium, Glamor/ous, Suzy, Neat, Styletron, Flexbox, CSS Grid etc... - Protractor, Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Sinon
- Git, Github, Bitbucket, Mercurial
- Circle CI, Travis, TeamCity, Jenkins
- Relational (e.g. Aurora, MSSQL, mySQL, Postgres) or No-SQL databases (e.g. mongo, dynamo etc.)
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We could always use a helping hand filling casual positions. If you are interested in joining our buzzing Customer Service Team, email your CV to email@example.com
If you love the excitement of working at events, contact our casual staffing supplier Drake International on
13 14 48 and express your interest in working for us, tell them moshtix sent you!