From Customer Service Representatives to Web Developers, our team consists of a diverse range of people. We are always on the look out for energetic and innovative people to join our highly experience and talented team. So if you love live music and events or seek a new challenge in the ticketing industry, drop us a line!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a driven, service-oriented operator to support our vision to become Australasia’s best ticketing and marketing services company. Reporting to the Event Services Manager and based in our head office in Sydney, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the planning and delivery of event day services to several of our most valued clients. The role is for a hands-on event manager with strong technical aptitude, who has experience coordinating the logistics required of a major event from start to finish and wants to work in a fast-moving company to broaden their skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Event Day Management: planning and delivering the Event Day Services Plan for some of our most important clients events. This includes regular planning and review sessions with key clients, coordination of event day box office services and technologies, and working onsite at events regularly outside business hours as the Event Manager. Other tasks include, but aren’t limited to, managing a team of casual staff onsite, dealing with customers, being the point of contact for our clients, balancing box offices and assisting in troubleshooting software application issues. You will also provide information and recommendations for post event reviews and debriefs.
2. Relationship Management: working with moshtix Client Relationship Manager’s to ensure we deliver exceptional day to day support to our most valued clients. This involves demonstrating exceptional communication skills and the ability to develop rapport and trust with our clients.
3. Business Support: help other staff and departments during peak periods and provide cover for staff leave from time to time. Having people in our team who recognise the importance of supporting one another is a key part of the culture of moshtix.
4. Culture: make a positive contribution to the culture of moshtix and look for ways to help us become Australia’s employer of choice in the ticketing industry. Get involved in our Culture Club from time to time!
You’re an enthusiastic and energetic team player looking to develop your skills working for a company that prides itself on only hiring and developing awesome operators. Coordinating multiple tasks is a breeze, and you’re dedicated to delivering the best possible experience for both event organisers and event attendees. You love everything about events, from providing customer service to logistics and everything in between. Candidates must be available to work across the Christmas and New Year Period.
In short, you’re a proactive, responsive, and highly organised self-starter who takes great pride in what you do. You’ll bring lots of positive energy to our workplace and to the experience our clients have with moshtix, and in return will be exposed to many opportunities to help you develop your skills and move your career forward.
A market competitive remuneration package would be offered to the successful candidate subject to experience and credentials. Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 August 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
FRONT END DEVELOPER
Want to wear thongs to work in summer?
Want to have your work seen by millions?
Got the front-end dev skills to back up your ambition?
Apply now to become part of our tight-knit crew.
We’re looking for a talented Front End Developer to join our team as we are getting stuck into a series of epic projects.
What’s most important to us is that you’re a personable, hardworking team player and that you’re passionate about developing software and keeping up with current trends/technologies.
Experience with the following technologies will be highly regarded, though not entirely essential. We’re interested in people who can pick up the relevant technologies as needed.
- AWS Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, S3, Cloud front, Route53, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, ElastiSearch, Redshift, S3, CloudFormation
- Serverless Framework
- Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- CSS, LESS, SASS, Radium, Glamor/ous, Suzy, Neat, Styletron, Flexbox, CSS Grid etc... - Protractor, Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Sinon
- Git, Github, Bitbucket, Mercurial
- Circle CI, Travis, TeamCity, Jenkins
- Relational (e.g. Aurora, MSSQL, mySQL, Postgres) or No-SQL databases (e.g. mongo, dynamo etc.)
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We could always use a helping hand filling casual positions. If you are interested in joining our buzzing Customer Service Team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love the excitement of working at events, contact our casual staffing supplier Drake International on
13 14 48 and express your interest in working for us, tell them moshtix sent you!